Web Developer at Vigyan Prasar
Location: New Delhi(Delhi) Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
Apply by: 19 May 2019
- Develop front-end web application and back-end (web server) programme and scripting for database connectivity,
- Database management and query based report generation.
- Develop e-form for getting online entries from scholars for screening and maintaining database of entries.
- Development of FAQs, discussion forum, linking the web portal with the website of other institutions etc for better connect.
- Development of e book of the selected stories.
Required Eligibility and Experience:
- Bachelors of Engineering in Computer Science/MCA/M.Sc in Computer Science/ DOEACC ‘B’ level or equivalent from a recognized university
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the field of web application development and back-end (web server) programming and scripting after completion of essential qualification
Salary: 40,000 per month
How to apply? Send Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organization: Vigyan Prasar (VP) is an autonomous organization under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. The principal objective of VP is to serve India’s science popularization agenda. This is achieved through several strategically important two – way stakeholder specific approaches to communicate about principles and practice of science and technology and implications for development and quality of life. Science popularization, therefore serves as a robust knowledge led tool to fulfill three mutually reinforcing public policy objectives.