Training Expert at Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) [Turkey] [July 29, 2019]
Location: Ankara, Turkey
Apply by: July 29, 2019
Description: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a service enterprise for development cooperation with international operations and global experience. Owned by the Federal Republic of Germany, the organization operates as a private-sector enterprise with a development policy mandate: to make sustainable improvements to the living conditions of people in the countries we operate in. The organization’s business area – GIZ International Services – is the vehicle for offering GIZ’s services to international clients.
Required Eligibility and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of educational sciences, social sciences or in the absence of such a degree, at least ten years of working experience in the field of the education sector,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy,
- Master degree, preferably in educational sciences, will be an asset.
- Preferably eight but a minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in the field of training including design and/or implementation of training and /or training of trainers.
- Preferably five but a minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a trainer in designing and/or developing and/or implementing institutional capacity building projects,
- Preferably two years but a minimum one year of experience in the project(s) in the field of occupational health and safety,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of occupational health and safety,
- Experience in revision and/or development of
About the organization: We create prospects for people and with people. As GIZ has an international mandate, we offer a multicultural working environment. We are committed to service providers and dedicated professionals, even under difficult circumstances. We take pride in enabling our employees to develop their professional and personal skills. There are plenty of reasons to join our motivated team – ranging from the diverse challenges you will face daily in one of our 130 partner countries, to the broad scope you will have for shaping your work. http://www.giz.de