Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2019-20 [India] [August 15, 2019]
Organization: Wipro Limited
Apply by: August 15, 2019
Description: The Santoor Scholarship program is an initiative of Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares. The program intends to financially support girls from disadvantaged backgrounds, who wish to pursue higher education after grade 12. Launched in 2016-17, the program offers support to 900 students every year, across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana.
- This scholarship program is open to students from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana only.
- This Scholarship is only for girl students of underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds
- To be eligible to apply, the applicant must have
- Passed class 10 from a local government school.
- Passed class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2018-19.
- Enrolled in a full-time graduate program beginning 2019-20.
About the organization: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises. https://www.wipro.com/