Research Co-Coordinator at Pan India Network
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Apply by: June 20, 2019
Description: PAN INDIA NETWORK is involved in Research Projects, mainly of Development, Social Sectors, Agriculture and allied fields, Governance and S & T Research.
Required Eligibility and Experience:
- Masters in Social Sciences/M.B.A. Ph.D is preferred.
- Essential Experience: – Research experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Research Tools, Analysis, Report writing.
- Working knowledge of SPSS is a must.
- Preference will be given to persons knowing Kannada language.
Salary: Rs 30,000/pm. (Negotiable)
How to apply? Send Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the organization: PAN INDIA NETWORK is a development/Research organisation working in Karnataka State with its H.O. in Sheshadripuram, Bengaluru.