Project Coordinator – BMG at at Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation [India] [September 25, 2019]
Location: New Delhi, India
Apply by: September 25, 2019
Description: As Project Coordinator for child friendly villages (Bal Mitra Gram), you are primarily responsible for ensuring monitoring, reporting and process documentation of the project.
Role and Responsibilities:
- The role will entail and not be restricted to the following responsibilities:
- Staff supervision and strategic direction
- Monitoring project implementation and timely submission of reports
- Preparation of project plans and oversee their implementation
- Financial monitoring of assigned project(s)
- Process documentation and preparation of report
- Quality check of data being entered on BMG MIS system
- Resource mobilization
Required Eligibility and Experience:
- Advance degree in relevant discipline from institute/university of repute preferably covering social work as a topic of study
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in child welfare, and/or Community development with at least 6 years in people management role
- Professional experience of managing programs at local/regional levels
- Experience of working in the geographies of South Bihar and Jharkhand
- Managerial Experience of handling multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary teams.
- Professional experience of working in NGO’s, CSO’s, Foundations or business CSRs.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise, network and support advocacy efforts with government and alike stakeholders
- Local candidates will be preferred.
About the Organization: The Kailash Satyarthi Children’s Foundation (KSCF), set up by Nobel Peace Laureate, Mr. Kailash Satyarthi, is a global thought leader for prevention of exploitation and violence against children. KSCF works for the creation of a child-friendly world through direct interventions and programmes, research and capacity building, and campaigns for the mobilization of mass support and behaviour change. Mr. Satyarthi’s lessons learned guide the Foundation’s work to engage children and youth as part of the solution, build greater collaboration between governments, business and communities, ensure effective national and international laws, scale know-how and successful practice and create partnerships with key stakeholders. https://satyarthi.org.in/