Program Executives at Vigyan Prasar
Location: New Delhi(Delhi) Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
Apply by: 19 May 2019
- Assist in all activities of core team
- Helping in accounting work, documentation
- Preparation of office documents, selecting formatting, such as size, style, column width, spacing and any other office related assistance.
- Coordination with DST & VP and other institutes.
- Assist in holding meetings, workshops, article compilation and data analysis etc
Required Eligibility and Experience:
- Bachelors in any discipline preferably in science
- Knowledge of software’s for Desktop publishing, proficient in web-based search, Knowledge of Hindi typing;
- Knowledge of software required for desktop publishing such as corel draw, illustrator and others.
Salary: 25,000 per month
How to apply? Send Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organization: Vigyan Prasar (VP) is an autonomous organization under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. The principal objective of VP is to serve India’s science popularization agenda. This is achieved through several strategically important two – way stakeholder specific approaches to communicate about principles and practice of science and technology and implications for development and quality of life. Science popularization, therefore serves as a robust knowledge led tool to fulfill three mutually reinforcing public policy objectives.