Designer and social media manager at Vigyan Prasar
Location: New Delhi(Delhi) Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
Apply by: 19 May 2019
- Design banner, flyers, advertisement templates etc
- Develop info graphics, slider designs, flash, animation, slide shows and other pictorials for the web‐portal.
- He/she should have ability to comprehend articles written in English translate them into info‐graphics/informative pictorials that would be relevant on the website.
- Designing of e book for selected stories, certificates, citations, invitations etc.
- He/she should also involve in Managing the online presence of scheme using Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+
Required Eligibility and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- Post graduate degree or Post graduate diploma in Graphic designing or related fields, and
- Three years of working experience in related field
- Working knowledge of flash, animation, Photoshop, Corel draw, html, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, and video editing
Salary: 35,000 per month
How to apply? Send Your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the organization: Vigyan Prasar (VP) is an autonomous organization under the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India. The principal objective of VP is to serve India’s science popularization agenda. This is achieved through several strategically important two – way stakeholder specific approaches to communicate about principles and practice of science and technology and implications for development and quality of life. Science popularization, therefore serves as a robust knowledge led tool to fulfill three mutually reinforcing public policy objectives.