Arts for Good Fellowship at Singapore International Foundation
Apply by: June 16, 2019
Description: In this edition, the Fellowship will focus on the theme of Creative Empowerment for Children and Youth. If you are passionate about developing young minds and you are actively using the arts to make a positive difference in the lives of the young, apply today!
2019 Fellowship Timeline
During the duration of the programme, Fellows participate in webinars and two exchange programmes to two global cities.
Be part of the Fellowship!
Be a Fellow
Join if your work involves harnessing the power of the arts and culture for social impact, and you meet the following criteria:
- Are an arts and culture practitioner, creative professional, art administrator or programmer from the social and education sector
- Have a minimum of two years’ professional or voluntary practice, and demonstrate commitment to lead and effect change through your work
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact
- Able to attend all components of the programme
- Are financially able to support your travel expenses to participate in the Fellowship
- Are conversant and able to communicate in English
- Of any age or nationality
SIF aim is to strengthen mutual understanding, ties and trust between global communities.
All our programmes seek to bring Singaporeans and our friends from overseas communities together, to connect and collaborate for positive change.